Tuesday 15 January 2013

A memorable day: MY BIRTHDAY

I remember that I went to Tarragona with the family and the friends I made after dinner. On Tarragona with the family, I make a meal, and then gave me the gifts that I liked. And in the evening with his cousins went to the beach. And the dinner with firends, Helena, Esther, Julia and Mireia, we went to dinner at a bar in the "Plaça Major" and I was fine with them, as they are the most important people I have. I remember my mother, my sister, my brother, my 9 cousins, my grandmother, my grandfather, uncles and aunts, the cousin of my grandmother and my great-grandmother. And the day of her friens, as I said: Helena, Júlia, Mireia and Esther. I was single, made me feel special and so thank you beacause I did spend a memorable birthday and were the most important people to me and that I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment