Friday 27 September 2013

My last summer!!

Hi I'm Laia and I'm going to tell you about my last summer.

My summer has been in three villages: Banyoles, l'Escala and l'Estartit. Earlier this summer I was in Banyoles. After that I went to l'Escala. And finally I went to l'Estartit.

Banyoles:
In Banyoles I was with my friends. We went going to the beach, the pool, the lake... And we hard parties in park “la Draga”. Perfect nights.

L'Escala:
After that I went to l'Escala with my father, sister, brother and others. There were the best days summer. Beacause I met people who are very special to me. I hope I you can find them next year. I love it the french. They are perfect.

L'Estartit:
And finally, I went to l'Estartit with Helena and Mireia's apartment. Everyday we went to the beach and the pool. And party. But the summer in 2012, was much better. Because I was with my best friend every day, and I met somebody incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment